Kohana Homes is devoted to delivering its products in prime condition to your doorstep.
Once you place an order we will send you a confirmation email and begin processing your order.
Once shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking details regarding your order. Orders are usually delivered within 1-7 business days. However, delivery time may vary according to locations in India and shipping delays due to circumstances outside of our control. It is crucial that you provide the correct address, PIN Code and shipping details to ensure a timely delivery. Orders are shipped on all days except Holidays & Sunday. To ensure the safety and health of your orders, we have partnered with reputed and trusted courier companies only.
Where and How Do We ship?
We currently ship pan India free of charge. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours of being placed.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, floor, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other Natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- in case of RTO(return to origin) where customer is not available in time of delivery, or call from delivery partner is not attended to – then there will be a fees of 15% of the invoice amount deducted at the time of refund
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Due to the nationwide lock down, services like deliveries have been impacted. While we work with the best courier companies, they too are facing unforeseen issues and your delivery time can be impacted. There will be no refunds if your package is delayed due to our 3rd party logistics partners.